Readers ask: How To Tell If Your Neighbor Is Making Drugs?
How do I know if my Neighbour is taking drugs?
How to spot a drug lab:
- Suspicious items such as improvised heating and cooling mechanisms.
- An unusual chemical smell.
- Fan noise.
- People never putting their rubbish out or burning their rubbish.
- Little traffic at a property during the day but frequent traffic at night.
- Windows blackened out or reinforced.
How do you spot a drug stash house?
Indicators of a Stash House:
- Most drug stash houses are rental homes.
- Stash house caretakers prefer homes with attached garage.
- Yard is unkept, although sometimes they will send someone to clean it up so as to not draw attention.
- There is usually little, if any, furniture in the home.
What does a drug lab smell like?
The odor of an active meth lab can be like: Paint thinner or varnish smell. Fuel smell. Ether or a “hospital smell”
What drug is called Charlie?
Cocaine, a drug sometimes referred to by the street name “Charlie”
Who was the richest drug dealer in the world?
Now, let’s take a look at the 10 richest drug lords of all time.
- Al Capone: $1.47 Billion.
- Griselda Blanco: $2.26 Billion.
- El Chapo: $3 Billion.
- Carlos Lehder: $3.05 Billion.
- The Orejuela Bros: $3.39 Billion.
- (tied) Jose Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha: $5.65 Billion.
- (tied) Khun Sa: $5.65 Billion.
What are the signs of Cuckooing?
What are the signs of cuckooing?
- An increase in people entering and leaving.
- An increase in cars or bikes outside.
- Possible increase in anti-social behaviour.
- Increasing litter outside.
- Signs of drugs use.
- Lack of healthcare visitors.